After the success of the two previous editions, Magenta will organise on 29th, 30th November and 1st December 2017 the III Erasmus+ Seminar Preparing Successful Mobility Projects.
The seminar mainly has a practical approach. Apart from the analysis of the keys to design a successful project, the Seminar will mean an opportunity to:
- Prepare a Project proposal for the Erasmus + 2018 call thanks to the advice of our team.
- Meet other European organizations to initiate collaborations in future Mobility Projects.
- Visit some of our collaborators: hosting organisations in VET Mobility Projects, social organizations that receive study visits and job-shadowings, etc.
- Enjoy the main cultural attractions of our region: Asturias.
– Erasmus + Key Action 1. Mobility Projects in the field of: school education, VET and adult education.
– Resources, materials and strategies to design an Erasmus + K1 proposal.
– The key sections and aspects of the application form: tips and recommendations.
– The budget in Key Action 1: criteria to be taken into account.
PROPOSALS’ DESIGN FOR THE NEXT ERASMUS+ 2018 CALL
Our European Projects Department team will promote networking among all participating organisations.
The Seminar final goal is to build cooperation and collaboration among participants and, of course, to design Projects which will be submitted to the next Erasmus+ 2018 call.
The investment on the Seminar is 250 € including accommodation with full board and Seminar fee.
Magenta will cover this investment for 10 participants. The unique limits we stablish are that only 1 participant per organisation could benefit from this Magenta’s grant and travel to/from Asturias is not included.