After analysing the situation in the different countries that make up this partnership, the members of the consortium realised that there was a need to be filled in terms of evaluation and monitoring of VET practices. The VETTER Project (no.: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000025132) aims to improve these processes by providing new methodologies and innovative methods that can make the monitoring and evaluation of the students’ internship period more transparent and useful for all parties involved. In this way, the VETTER project aims to work in line with the Erasmus+ priority of supporting the development of VET programs that offer a balanced mix of professional skills and create work-based learning opportunities well aligned with all economic cycles, job developments and key work methods and competences.
The main objective of the project is to improve the quality of student internships in companies. The project also aims to improve the involvement and participation of the three key players in the vocational training environment: vocational training centers, students and companies.
To achieve all this, the aim is to:
- Study and adapt best practice methodologies.
- Identify the needs affecting this sector.
- To sensitize educators and employers to the importance of implementing quality practices.
- To provide those involved in internships with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement changes, adapting the internship to the specific challenges of the market, always guaranteeing a set of quality standards in the work.
- Create an international cooperation.
- Promote quality internships that favor access to the labor market for students at the end of their VET studies.
To carry out this project, Magenta Consultancy works with different organizations from all over Europe:
|CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD||CYPRUS|
|BUYUK ORTADOGU SAGLIK VE EGITIM VAKFI – BOSEV||TURKEY|
|COSVITEC SOCIETA CONSORTILE ARL||ITALY|
|INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT||GREECE|
|EUROPÄOSCHES INSTITUT FÜR INNOVATION-TECHNOLOGIE – EIfI||GERMANY|