In 2018, EC outlined strategy “Women in Digital” to implement actions to facilitate an increase in participation of women in the digital sector, including education to combat gender stereotypes, to enable, encourage and motivate female to participate in the digital sector of the labour market. The project Go-Digital (Proj. Numb. 2019-1-LT01-KA204-060723-947514043) seeks to contribute to the implementation of this EU strategy through education. The project also contributes to achieve Europe 2020 benchmarks: to increase employment rate by 75%; to raise the participation of adults in lifelong learning by 15%.
The project aim is encourage recognition of adult educators’ competences to be a coach for motivating disadvantaged women to get employment in the digital sector.
– To develop adult educators’ competences in motivating disadvantaged women to take part in learning towards employment in the digital sector of the labour market.
– To improve recognition and support validation of competences acquired through non-formal training course “Coach on female employment in the digital sector in order to promote gender equality in the labour market” by using assessment tool and digital badge.
– To promote gender equality in the access to learning and use of employment in the digital sector by female learners.
Direct target groups:
120 Adult educators-coaches;
72 women with disadvantaged backgrounds and fewer opportunities.
The impact envisaged on both target groups:
1) at least 70% of adult educators increase the level of their competences to become coaches and get the digital badge;
2) at least 60% of women with fewer opportunities and disadvantaged background, after getting high-quality coaching, are motivated to set up their learning goals and develop the actions’ plan for further steps to enter the digital jobs.