CICLO – Boosting the CIrcular eConomy skills of EU services Labor fOrce – (Proj. Numb. 2019-1-SK01-KA202-060689) Visions the development of an interactive, needs-oriented online Circular Economy labor market ecosystem and skills mapping and provide a training package for employed and unemployed persons to equip them with basic circular economy jobs skills related to recycling management, reuse and remanufacturing opportunities, servitisation (services instead of products) development. CICLO and its training accredited partners will secure the recognition of skills and qualifications of CICLO participants based on the EQF, and the ECVET maximizing their potential for access to the labor market, social and financial integration and simultaneously offering new inclusive pedagogies in education.
CICLO it satisfies a number of Erasmus+ objectives such as:
• Develop a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation among EU citizens
• Support inclusive training initiatives and digital inclusion for all.
• Open and innovative education, training and youth work, embedded in the digital era.
• Provide an innovative ICT–based educational practice that will motivate the adults to commit in active learning.
• Transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications to facilitate learning, employability and labor mobility.
• Sustainable investment, performance and efficiency in education and training.
• Combine higher levels of excellence and attractiveness of training and education with increased opportunities for all, including those at disadvantage.
• Strengthening key competences in C-VET curricula and providing more effective opportunities to acquire or develop those skills through I-VET and C-VET.
• Enhancing access to training and qualifications through C-VET, by increasing the quality, supply and accessibility of C-VET, validation of non-formal and informal learning, and promoting work-place learning.
The work of the consortium will be broken down into a series of overlapping phases incorporating research and analysis, design and development, testing and implementation, validation, localization,
communication and exploitation of project outputs.
The consortium consists of 8 partners from 7 European countries, covering a wide range of expertise related to the scope and the aims of the project, having as well a Pan-European outreach in their activities.
Longer term benefits:
– Place the new, expected economic shift of EU towards Circular Economy and its accompanied labor market skills at the heart of a flourishing EU Market and establishing the EU the pioneer actor in the global market.
– Address contemporary employment, economy and digital skills at EU Level offering advanced tools for relevant skills upgrade and accreditation.
-Empower stakeholders to use accredited innovative ICT-based educational practices in enhancing people’s entrepreneurial, collaboration, problem solving, and innovation skills.
More information Web: https://ciclo-project.eu/