HIGHER EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN COMMUNITY ENROLLMENT, SOCIAL INCLUSION AND EQUALITY
The face-to-face course of Community Dynamization, Social Inclusion and Equality, aims to train foreign students in the following aspects:
- Processes of social and civic participation
- Processes of cooperation in Community Intervention.
- Application of communicative skills in Social Intervention.
- Management of social and community conflicts.
- Immigration: One of the main social phenomena of today
- Gender equality
- Violence on the Net, an obstacle to effective equality
- International cooperation
If you want to know more details about the course click here or contact us by phone or email.
DATES: From March 5 to June 5.
HIGHER EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN INNOVATIVE METHODS OF EDUCATION
- Introduction and detection of educational
- Techniques for effective education for a general - Motivation of learners
- Learning methodologies and their evolution
- Innovative methodologies
- Adult education
- People at risk of social exclusion
If you want to know more information about the course, click here or contact us by phone or email.