HIGHER EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN COMMUNITY ENROLLMENT, SOCIAL INCLUSION AND EQUALITY
300-hour face-to-face course specializing in Community Dynamization, Social Inclusion and Equality.
The face-to-face course of Community Dynamization, Social Inclusion and Equality, aims to train foreign students in the following aspects:
– Processes of social and civic participation
– Processes of cooperation in Community Intervention.
– Application of communicative skills in Social Intervention.
– Management of social and community conflicts.
– Immigration: One of the main social phenomena of today
– Gender equality
– Violence on the Net, an obstacle to effective equality
– International cooperation
If you want to know more details about the course click here or contact us by phone or email.